Henry Cavill playfully holds hands with his girlfriend Natalie Viscuso as they head out for a cosy dinner date at Mr Chow in Beverly Hills
Henry Cavill enjoyed a romantic dinner with girlfriend Natalie Viscuso at celebrity hotspot Mr Chow in Beverly Hills on Friday. The Man Of Steel actor, 39, matched his other half in all black as they strolled together hand-in-hand following the meal. Henry looked suave in a sweater which he teamed with matching trousers and patent dress shoes. He appeared in great spirts and sported a bushy beard with his dark locks parted to one side. Meanwhile business executive Natalie, 32, donned a similar ensemble with a chunky belt at her svelte waist. She added height to her frame with peep toed heels and let her blonde tresses fall loose to her shoulders. The couple announced they were dating via Instagram back in May 2021 and have revealed snips of their relationship on social media since. 2022 was full of the upheaval for the actor who wasn't only fired from his role as Superman but he also allegedly split from his long-term manager. The star parted ways with Dany Garcia - former wife of Dwayne Johnson - months before he got the axe from DC, according to The Sun. A source told the publication: 'Henry and Dany have worked together for years but recently things haven’t been going as smoothly. Things have become muddled and it was decided for the best of everyone they should go their separate ways. They added: 'It’s a chance for him to reset and look forward to his new role in the movie Warhammer 40,000. The decision was made earlier this year.' A second insider said: 'Garcia and Cavill made an amicable and mutually-agreed upon shift to working together in an advisory capacity for the last 12 months. The two continue to have a close friendship and avid respect for each other’s careers.' Henry was abuptly fired from his role as Superman earlier this month, just days after the axe fell on Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman 3 amid a massive shake-up at Warner Bros.' DC Films. He took to Instagram on Wednesday to reveal the news to his 22.9 million followers that he will not be back as the Man of Steel on the big screen. He said: 'I have just had a meeting with James Gunn and Peter Safran and it's sad news, everyone. I will, after all, not be returning as Superman. 'After being told by the studio to announce my return back in October, prior to their hire, this news isn't the easiest, but that's life. 'The changing of the guard is something that happens. I respect that. James and Peter have a universe to build. 'I wish them and all involved with the new universe the best of luck, and happiest of fortunes.' The actor went on to address, 'those who have been by my side through the years,' adding, 'we can mourn for a bit,' before addressing the future of the franchise. He added: 'But then we must remember.... Superman is still around. Everything he stands for still exists, and the examples he sets for us are still there!' ''Everything he stands for still exists, and the examples he sets for us are still there! My turn to wear the cape has passed, but what Superman stands for never will. It's been a fun ride with you all, onwards and upwards!'
Via: Daily Mail